What an amazing week! We had so much fun celebrating Halloween. We danced our feet right off! While the class was pretty tired the next day, we managed to make it through the week 🙂
As some of you might know, the doctor has moved up my time off for the baby! It is looking like November 10th is now going to be my last day with the class :'( We don’t have a replacement teacher quite yet but we are hoping that a wonderful person can be found by the end of next week. I will, of course, be in contact with the new teacher to make sure that she knows all of the amazing thing she needs to know about Errington and division 11. I have really enjoyed getting to know you all so much and it breaks my heart to leave so soon but I am looking forward to bringing the baby for a visit!
Next week in Division 11…
- introduce iPads
- Mrs. Finlayson’s mom coming to visit!
- Story time in the library
- talk about remembrance day
- art centres
- day 1 of parent/teacher conferences
- EARLY DISMISSAL! PICK UP AT 11:45
- day 2 of parent/teacher conferences
- Number of the week-7
- Gym with Mr. Jackson-please wear runners
- Poem and songs book coming home, please return by next Wednesday
- letter of the week – H
- day 3 of parent/teacher conferences
- Remembrance day assembly.
- Mrs. Finlayson’s last day
- Family Reading day-Everyone welcome!
- Errington Friday! Don’t forget your t-shrits!
- Book exchange- New library books coming home!
Thank you for a wonderful time together, and have an amazing weekend!